Like us on facebook

Lyndsay and Kelly's Wedding and Reception April 7. 2012 Arkansas Art's Center


A lovely ceremony


Lyndsay....such a gorgeous bride!!!



Kelly and Lyndsay.....this picture says it all!!!!!



A glimpse of their reception.....and what a reception it was.....FUN, FUN, FUN WAS HAD BY ALL!!!! 



And this was what the lovely couple saw as they left the reception........



I am so priviledged to have been able to work with Lyndsay and Kelly, they are a fantastic couple and I will never be able to thank them enough for allowing me to be a part of their wedding!!


Special thanks to Rob Lyons for the amazing photography.  It was such a pleasure working with you.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kelly and Lyndsay!! You are truly an adorable couple. I just loved your reception party arrangements. Wonderful work done by your wedding photographer Rob. Hey can I hire him for my wedding photography at Chicago wedding venues? Please reply!

    ReplyDelete